Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Love has many faces

afriend4everw3
Wow.Love has so many faces.We can love so many people in so many ways.The way we love a parent or sibling.The way we love a child.A friend.Or even a soulmate.And we can even find love in our hearts for those we have never really known,but our hearts cry out for them for circumstances they may be going through.And then the love we feel for our God and his son.So many faces love has.And the past few days I have bin priviledged enough to see a few different types.

Untitled thoughts...
God you have shown me love and blessed me,
enlightened me.
Shown me love of a nurturing mother to her child.
Support for few from many in times of need and grief.
The love of a soulmate,lover and friend.
Given me the ability to love and show love.
For this I give you thanks.
You continue to show me more and more daily,
glimpses into the beauty of love.
How much we need it,long for it,and reach for it.
But also how much we need to be able to give it,show it ,
and let others know its there.
Love is a gift.
A miracle.
A blessing.
Bestowed upon us by you.
May we have the wisdom to share it.
For if we shy from it or hold it back,
it can become as painful as it can be amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

Wow baby I love how you put your feelings into words! You got a gift babe. Love you!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home