Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Friday, January 05, 2007

For moose's friends...

I will keep this short due to night shift fastly approaching and sleep is much needed.But I know I snoop at blogs of Moose's friends when they post so if you all do the same I want you to know a little bit about what I'm like.
Deep friendships ...I have many aquaintences but great true friends I have few with very strong bonds.My home is always open to my friends and the same goes for Mooses friends.(but warn me.lol.I have a three man wrecking crew.lol.)You will always have an open door and be welcomed.I am easy going and although I would love to have him all to myself.lol.I don't expect that.Boys nights out are always expected to happen too.Just please send him back when your done. Please! And I promise we'll get back for church off and on too.Well I must run to bed.I look forward to getting to know you all better.Tc. And God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home