Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pinch me...I think I'm dreaming!

Someone please pinch me!I can't help but think at times that I must be dreaming.I met the most incredible man ever.And he loves me.Yes!Me!
Our wedding day is finally drawing nearer.94 sleeps to be exact.However I am in complete awe.We have had serious talks,laughed,loved,cried.Basically anything you can imagine that people do as a couple.The most amazing part though is it is all done while loving and caring and never a harsh word...tiff...nothing.That is the miracle part of us.We both know its bound to happen someday.But you know...we are so strong as a team and have such a strong friendship...it won't matter.It's like we can survive anything the world throws at us.BRING IT!
I've never encountered a love like this before.I've heard of it...seen glimpses of it...I've even dreamed of it.But to feel it and live it.Wow!So awsome,inspiring and precious.Something to be thankful for for the rest of my life.Someone to be thankful for for the rest of my life.To incorporate this incredible man...join him with me... my boys...my family...to join his family...what a gift.
I find myself often losing sleep...staying awake just to pray in thanks for this miracle from heaven.Actually...DON"T pinch me.I NEVER want to wake from this dream!

Am I awake or dreaming?
A man appears...tall,flowing hair,kind
sparkling eyes,smile big and playful and directed at me.
Am I awake or dreaming?
A kind heart,generous spirit,funloving soul,God loving and
can talk up a storm.Open to listening and really hears.
Am I awake or dreaming?
Like past lovers or friends.We say the same things.Always
on the same page,finishing sentences and beliefs so entwinded.
Am I awake or dreaming?
As he holds out is strong hands to take in mine my breath catches
as does his.The eyes say it all.We both felt love at first sight.
Am I awake or dreaming?
The love so pure,so thoughtless,so natural.Flowing like a river
with no boundaries.It travels to the ocean.No limits.No fears.
Am I awake or dreaming?
Love and hearts once tarnished now full ,new and alive.
We plan our lives together to the ends of time.
No walls,no regrets,no turning back.
Just forward in time on our journey so devine.
Am I awake?
I'm not sure.
Am I dreaming?
I must be because I'm floating on cloud nine.

So as I said....PLEASE DON"T PINCH ME!I never want to wake.I'll follow this man forever even through God's pearly gates.He is my heaven on earth.My dream.My world.My soulmate .My friend.My fairytale love right here now before me.My prince.My true love.My only.Now just to make sure from my heart to his...that I make him as complete as he has me .


4 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

My Beautiful Darcy, wow... such an amazing heart you have and to see me through your eyes... wow... I love you so much! With all my heart -Steve

8:34 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

A piece of heaven I see in you is what I wrote about.It hardly comes close to describing the love and wonder I see in you.You are a man of much love,talent,caring and so wise.I not only love you,but I admire you as well.You are an amazing best friend to have and I am so blessed to be able to share my life with you.I love you with an ever reaching love.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Trail Rider said...

whoa.....

5:42 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Lol.I hope that is a good Whoa...And not a "Her cheese has slipped off her cracker"type whoa!lol.It was cool seeing someone else post on her rather than just me and Steve.Wishing you guys the best,Darcy

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home