Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Empty...

Some nights just seem empty and alone.I find myself in front of the computer.My back aches so much it is almost unbearable...medication only seems to slightly help.I had written so much more,but I deleted.Just a few thoughts before bed...

The desent...
Alone I sit thinking.
Pondering.
Questioning.
There are no quick answers.
Only more questions.
No quick fixes.
Just me and my thoughts,
lingering endlessly in my mind.
They multiply...the more I sit the more I think.
Still no conclusions.
My mind races til I grow weary.
Then a release.
Tears flow.
They make their desent then dry.

I thought of deleting yet again,but this is me and how I am feeling at the moment...without airing all that is.After all a blog is thoughts and words right?No need to comment on this blog posting,it was written for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home