Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Why do moms and wives put others first?

As a mom or as a wife we seem to put others before us. Why??? It doesn't often help matters.
We may get a bit miffed, but we do it. Many times to make the others happy or not to put them out, or even to appease. What I'm finding is that it comes back to bite you in the hinny. Kids no matter what you do are seldom happy with the out come. At least until the day they finally grow up to see that "yes" mom did make sacrifices.( I'm still waiting for mine to grow up). Then the hubbies. They don't see the sarcrifice all the time either. They only see the bit miffed part. Then rather than let it be or try to find out why...they ride that 1 nerve you have left. Pushing...commenting...teasing...baiting...thinking they are being funny until you snap and become upset. Then the big question. Why are you so mad?
This all stems from trying to be nice and letting people sleep in when I didn't want to be a bother.
Suddenly people are going where I wanted to go in the first place and I'm not told or given time to get ready, so if I do go everyones late. So I opt to stay home a tad miffed. But how dare I be miffed. So I've now become a "beast" that actually is the most in need of where I wanted to be in the very first place!!?????
WHY ME????
I think next time I'll go straight to being a "beast". Doing what "I want" to suit" just me". If they don't like it oh well! I'm a beast any way I look at it. Lord please give me strength!

Mother/Wife...Beast
Careful the transformation.....
Gentle and caring.
Wise and strong.
But if you cross her....
Crazed beast.
Wild and frazzled.
Dangerous and scary.
Then at the drop of a dime....
Gentle and caring,wise and strong.
Careful the transformation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

Hmmm... well still love ya one way or the other :) Beastie or otherwise :) Hugs baby doll...

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home