Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wow...won't let me post a title.lol.
Well...officially 27 days to go til the wedding.I was in a bit of a panick money wise,but things do come together at times.Getting a little over time at work,so things still a go,honeymoon wise.Hopeing for more.And if I get things together as I hope on time a garage sale too will help.Off to bed.Duty calls...last day of work tomorrow before my first fast paced vacation.Some vacation.lol.Busting my butt like I should have bin long before now.lol.oh ..well...I do work better under pressure.(good thing)
Thank goodness a calm before the storm.My sweety is coming to town after work and after he sleeps from the night shift.R+R with my baby.Good night all and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home