Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

My 4 men are my heart.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

New horizons to explore...

This summer I finally got to experience the Wilderness Ministries Camp my hubbies bin talking about. Amazing talent,amazing people and amazing teachings and worship. Next year I hope to be able to share the experience with my little men as well. At camp Steve asked for help for a bike ministry thats bin on his heart for a long time now. At that time I agreed to stand by him if he chose to do that. And I will keep that promise
However, in church today and following I had an interesting tug at my own heart as well. I saw all the little ones mulling around at the service and couldn't help but smile at their mischiviousness. But upon arriving home the feeling was growing more. The what can I do? How could I be useful? How can I make church fun for them? I remembered back to the days when I was touched by adults. Western tract mission lessons, bible camp, sunday school teachers, etc.
We will have many hurdles. Steve and I with alot of prayer and hard work even to be able to get a bike up and running for starters. Then the rest will fall into place for him because of his wonderful support groups and connections he has in this area and his schooling as well and his strong convictions and beliefs. For me a bit tougher still. I need to take time to even find myself. I am on a path of discovery. And I still after all these years have alot to learn. I'm struggling with how to word this, but I guess the easiest way to put it at this time is I don't feel worthy enough to take on such an important role or even near qualified. So this hurdle will take time. But if God put it on my heart He'll help see me through.



Blessed is He who touches our hearts.
With a subtle softness,
yet an amazing strength.


I wanted to add more words, but somehow this time less to me is more.

The last few years have had ssoooo many new horizons! Newly wed to Steve, new friends, new family, new family additions through marriage and soon a birth,new jobs(Steve's), new church families, new blessings of faith, new struggles(can't forget those. lol.) Just sssoooo much going on and ssoooo much more to come. I welcome it. Well most of it. Some of it i'll want to hide from. Like my oldest graduating. I welcome him growing up becoming a man, etc. But I want to run from the fact its making me feel older and soon he'll be on his own and leave the nest. Yikes! Lord prepair my heart!

I guess we ALL have new horizons to explore...










1 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

Thanks baby for your support and love, and yes you should pursue this for sure... I support you in anything you do for God. Love you baby doll... Your Moose.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home